Wednesday, January 04, 2012

New Year Resolution?

I'm not sure why we ALL seem to wait until January 1st to realize what we need to change in our lives, maybe it's just a starting point that everyone seems to agree on. Either way I am guilty of waiting too. This year my main goal is to (drum roll please).............(SURPRISE!) blog more! :) Lately with the girls being more active I have set aside less time to sit and blog and post pictures. So please feel free to remind me (nicely please!) of my resolution if I start to waver for any long length of time! Don't laugh but this is going to have to wait until tomorrow when the girls are in Mother's Day Out.

2 comments:

  1. I've been bad lately too. I am just now finishing up Ethan's monthly update from last month. And do you know why I decided to wrap it up tonight? Because of you telling me earlier that you were resovling to be a better blogger! You inspired me to get back on the blog wagon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should probably mention that of my recent posts only one of them was written this week. I had several posts written WITH photos in them that I just hadn't "finished" and posted. I just posted them as is. :-) I have no idea why I waited so long.

    ReplyDelete