Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Funny story

Ok so I posted this story on facebook but hadn't gotten around to posting it on here, I figured I should hurry up and do it before I forget any part of it. :)

Setting: It's a Sunday afternoon/evening, we just finished dinner and Rush and I are sitting in the living room with the girls letting them play some more before we start getting them ready for bed. Rush then makes a startling discovery...

Rush: Why doesn't that baby have a diaper on? (refering to Adalyn)

Me: I don't know?!?

Rush: Did she take it off somewhere?

Me: *looking around the livingroom* Did you forget to put one on her?!?

Rush: I'm pretty sure I put one on her...

Me: How many diapers did you bring out here because I see two unused ones right here.

Rush: Oh.

Me: You're cleaning up any pee spots. (And of course I am the one who finds it by stepping in it.)

Side note: they were still in their church dresses so you coudn't really tell she didn't have a diaper on (which is why she went so long without one.) And before you give Rush any flack, looking back I know why (and when) he forgot to put a diaper on her, it was because I was teasing him about something (remember childhood flirting?!) while he was finishing up changing her VERY DIRTY diaper! SO that said, I am very grateful for Rush being so helpful with diapers, even the ones that make you gag, and at least it was only pee. Either way I still think it's a funny story. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment