Thursday, January 05, 2012

10 & 11 months! Post 1 of ?

Better late than never right?! And they haven't made it to the 11 month mark yet so I'm still good. :) Anyways a lot has happened since their last monthly post. The girls survived loved their first holiday season! They really don't know a stranger and love to climb on anyone who will let them. They have become very accomplished cruisers and can fly around our little ottoman if they see something they want! And since Christmas both girls have each taken their first unassisted steps! Reagan was surprisingly first (she is usually a week behind Adalyn in most milestones) and she took her steps at Rush's grandparent's home in Waco on Dec. 29th, Adalyn took hers this past Monday Jan. 2nd. We haven't seen very many since then, they still get unsure of themselves and sit down to crawl to us if there isn't anything to hold on to. Also they each have FOUR teeth coming in! It's their front top four, which is changing their smiles dramatically, and have been causing them to be pretty uncomfortable at times. Most other times though, my girls are all smiles, laughs, and screeches. I have some very adorable video of Reagan's newest dance, I might save it for it's own post though. ;) Anyways here are the pictures and as always I will try and describe where we are and what is going on in it.

Addie found that she can crawl under her toy!
 My poor Reagan was just soo tired, that even pulling her out of her car seat and sitting her next to Adalyn didn't wake her up!
Addie is looking at me like, "Mom will you please tell her I am NOT a pillow!"
Their adorable "Mooney" dresses! My Mom and Aunt Eileen took a button of Mooney's and sewed them on the girls' dresses. Mooney passed away while I was still pregnant and before we knew they were going to be girls. This might be Adalyn...
 Pretty sure this is Reagan...their bows were removed before I took the pictures!
 She did this to herself! Almost like camoflauge in the dark.
 They are so cute! And we should've BTHO tu. Such a dissappointing season. Bah!
House divided
Adalyn improvised and made her own pillow!
 So sweet :)
 Adalyn found her tounge! This was right after we got home from Thanksgiving. She just started sticking it out and laughing, so I would stick mine out and we'd all laugh at each other!
 Precious girl
 Reagan takes after her Momma, when she smiles really big she squints!
 There are those pretty eyes! :)
 Can you see Addie's tounge? She is sticking it straight out!
 I can't look at this one without smiling and laughing out loud :)
 We're going to have to get the girls onesies that say, "We're the reason Mom & Dad can't have nice things." I'm not sure how they managed this, I'm just glad I got the piece before they put it in their mouth.
 Literally two seconds later they show me how they did it...
 Behold the bigger tear...
And the hole is currently even bigger. Pictures to come.


 
TO BE CONTINUED....I have to go pick the girls up from Mother's Day Out now so more pictures and stories are to come (I am no where near finished with this post!) I hope you enjoyed these!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear the rest of this story about your otoman (or was it the couch?) I love love love the pictures of Reagan asleep on Addy's shoulder. Precious sisters!

    ReplyDelete