Monday, January 23, 2012

10 & 11 Months post 2 of ?

Well, where was I? I do believe we were looking at the lovely hole that the girls' put in our ottaman. BUT we're going to wait on that, it'll come just not first. ;)

Babies are very flexible! I can't imagine falling asleep in this position! I think it's just so cute when they fall asleep sitting up and end up like this. I always move their legs so that they are more comfortable. :)
Since we had a picture (or four) of the girls playing with Ruff through the window, I thought I'd trow one of Lillie in too! :)
My Mom was getting rid of a lot of her older Christmas decorations, so while we were going through it all the girls had fun playing in it. (In all honesty I think we had more fun watching them wear the antlers!)
For reference Adalyn is wearing the "baby size" antlers...
Reagan was pretending to be one of Santa's elves
 Makes you just want to squeeze those cheeks!
 "Momma, can I have antlers too?"
 SURE!!! :)
Checking out each other's head gear
I think they were having as much fun as we were! Goofy girls (the apples don't fall far from the tree!)
Is this not the CUTEST cheesy grin! Love it!
She's getting better at hamming it up for the camera.
Rush and Quinn helped hang ornaments on our tree, and I only had to "rearrange" a few! ;) BTW I expect y'all back to decorate the tree again next year.
Sort of random but the girls just love to hit things together especially the colorful balls that go with the jungle toy behind her.
 AH! Another shot of the hole getting bigger...
 Something I've decided to do for Christmas is to make a new ornament each year. This year I made pinecones out of a foam egg and scrapbook paper! I like the way they came out.
 Pinecone #2
Bath time! :) For the most part the girls love playing in their bath. By far their favorite bath toy is their rubber duckys. They are constantly taking them from each other!
Sunday morning playing before church :) (Reagan is standing)
Love playing with the tunnel!
Let's just say that without help or a distraction (i.e. Rush) getting their 10 month picture didn't happen. These two were the best I could get.
SO not happy that I layed her down, AGAIN!
Well this seems to be a good breaking point. Hopefully post 3 won't take me as long to get up!

No comments:

Post a Comment