Friday, February 03, 2012

10 & 11 Months! Post 3 of ?

I'm here again hoping to get more pictures up on the blog for everyone to enjoy. Again I didn't get them all posted, we're a few days shy of when they turned 11 months. But there are a LOT of pictures!

*I'm sorry it's been taking me so long, I've been doing a lot of random crafts for the girls' first birthday party during naps and at night, leaving less time for blogging! Oh and I've also become addicted to pinterest. Nothing to worry about, pinterest just helps me feed my crafting addiction. All in all, it's a downward spiral that I am LOVING! ;)

Anyways, enough chatting. Enjoy the pictures.

The girls love their outfits from cousin Christy and her gang! Thanks! (Mommy loves them too!)
 Cousin Ethan playing with the girls (Reagan is doing pattycake), E is exactly 13 months older than the girls!
 Proud Marine with his girls :)
Christmas Eve service in Somerset. The girls love the outfits Auntie Jessica picked up for them!
 MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 I had to take a picture of my hard work. I made dozens upon dozens of these sugar cookies for Christmas, and I also love the cookie plate they are on (thank you Quinn!)
 Well the girls' LOVE their table toy! Adalyn was supposed to be in the red sleeper too, but we had a blowout in the middle of the night.
 I think the beer making kit I got for Rush was a hit as well!
 "No girls, you have another 20 years before you can taste the beer Daddy made..."
We couldn't forget our third child, Ruff! He wouldn't sit still once we gave him that rawhide. It brought out the young pup in him. :)
 
 A few days after Christmas we went up to Waco to have our Baskin Christmas, this is at Baylor's bear habitat.
 Struggling to remember the names of the bears, but I do remember they were both female and quite fiesty with the gardner working on the weeds near their fence!

 Uncle Jake and Brenham!
Sadly, I didn't keep my camera out like I should have to take more pictures (or did it run out of battery.....I can't remember) either way I wish I had taken more pictures of everyone while we were in Waco. Also Reagan took her first steps while we were in Waco!

 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I finally got a picture of Reagan doing her "headstand" except I was a few seconds slow and she picked her head up.
 "I love picnic-ing!"
 Love this sly grin she likes to give :)
 Oh Addie, such a sweet smile :)
I love this one! I'm sure she was "squealling" but it looks like she is going "OMGOSH I HAVE FEET!" LOL! 
This is a normal setup. I sit down, they crowd. :)
(It's also why I've started sitting on the floor instead.)
 Such a sweetie! 
 Reagan about to bust out her dance moves!
 "Didn't you know it's upside down day?"
 But wait...there's more! It just continues to get bigger!
 Another growing spot...
 I am quite proud of my frame, Mom suggested putting paper in some so that it's not overwhelming with pictures, and I am glad I went with black & white.

Well that's all for today, the girls are going to be waking up soon (it's been 2.5 hours!) and are going to be hungry hungry hippos! ;)

1 comment: