Friday, December 02, 2011

Little People Nativity

We got a wonderful surprise a few weeks ago from my Aunt Eileen. She stopped by and gave the girls their Christmas gift, the Little People Nativity scene! I absolutely love it and so do the girls. We set it up in our entertainment center at their standing level and every night Rush or I set it up so that in the morning when the girls wake up and finish their bottles and start to play it's all set up for them to have fun with (and chew on!) One of my favorite features is the angel that sits on top of the manger, when you press down on the angel it plays music and the star lights up and a light shines down where baby Jesus lays (if the girls haven't gotten to him yet!) I just love the Christmas season and hope my girls do too when they're older! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment