Thursday, October 06, 2011

Months 4 through 6! Just under 50 pictures outta do it! ;)

Better late than never, right? And if I try to do them just one post per month, I don't think I'll be able to catch up. I would realllllllly love to be caught up on posts, so that when you read or see the pictures it's not something that you already knew. But first things first, we must catch up! So the girls 4 month marks their first "month celebration" in Texas, and also the first one without Daddy. *Rush was not done up in NC, he was still working and getting our house ready to be moved halfway across the country.* Lucky for the girls and myself, my parents (Mimi and Poppy) were more than willing to take in 3 beautiful girls! ;)

If you have a question about a picture (like where we were, or what we were doing, or who is who) let me know in a comment and I'll answer you as soon as I can!

So here we go, it's mostly pictures with a small caption explaining.

First time Poppy has seen the girls since they were born! *He's as happy as a lark!*
 Being little angels at Darby & Jeff's wedding, Charles and Sandy didn't want to give them back!
 Mimi missed her girls!
 Poppy enjoying some bonding time. :)
 Not the same night as the previous pictures. This is how I had to seperate them in the playpen because they started moving SO much. They originally started with their heads in the same direction!
 Our friend Stefanie made the girls onsies and bows! :) On our way to meet half of Somerset at the Miller's party! :) *Not literally but close! ;)
 Chillin' with Miss Christy
 Uncle Ed and Aunt Nita meet the girls for the 1st time! Not sure which one baptised Nita...
 "Uncle" Ryan is lost in her charm...I think it's time they had another! ;)
"Auntie" Jessica couldn't let Ryan have all the fun.
 Rocked to sleep by Mimi and Poppy's dancing.
*Please excuse the obnoxious orange shirt. The girls meet more family, Aunt Karen and Uncle Stu!
 Great Grandma Moring! :) *Adalyn wanted a bottle at the moment.
 Aunt Missy and Uncle John
 Finally! This is their first night in a seperate space, they did wonderful and boy did they move during the night! (June 5, 2011)
 But that doesn't mean they don't enjoy snuggling up to each other! I put them together while I got their morning bottles ready. :)
 Cousin Toni, aka the Baby Sand(wo)man!
Chillin' with Oma (My Aunt)
 Scary identical, right?
Hanging out with Mason while I helped Jessica get her VBS classroom together.
The first signs of rolling! Addie started rolling a few weeks ahead of Reagan.
 "Seriously Mom! Put that camera AWAY!" LOL
 They love sleeping all wrapped up in their blankets! (Reagan)
 Adalyn. They are my sleeping angels!
 I would wake up to find Adalyn had rolled herself on to her tummy during the night! I just loved how her little tush would stick up in the air. :)
 Passed out playing in the swing...one of the last times they fit (safely) in it.
 Showing off how well we roll!
 Chillin' in our NEW HOME! :) Yep we bought a house, but that's a whole other post.
 She was laying on the blue blanket next to Reagan, I looked up and she was WAY over there!
 Hanging out with the Wende's!
 Meeting Uncle Quinn! (It's also 4th of July!)
 Hanging out with Papa Doc!
 Just one year prior we announced we were going to be having a baby. Little did we know it was supposed to be plural! BABIES! :) I wouldn't change a thing!
 Enjoying our bumbo time.

 Nap time while Mom and Dad work in the new house. *I think we were putting their cribs together.
 First nap in their crib(s)!
 At the Frio River! My Klemcke family reunion.
 I grew up coming here every summer. It was called Cliff 7, can you see the 7 in the cliff?
 Baptised River Rats!
 Hanging out with AB! (Aunt Brandie)
 Chilling with Cousin Bernice and Aunt Qin.
4 Generations! My Dad's parents.
Great Grandpa & Great Grandma!
 Fuzzy picture but thought it was cute. Wyatt and Sydney just love their little cousins!
All smiles for Momma!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE all the photos! I especially love those grins in the last photo. They are indeed scary identical but you can tell who is who by there gorgeous smiles! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw- good choice on the "catch-up" post so that you could get quickly up to date and start blogging again. I think that's the only way its possible to keep going sometimes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the photo update! They're getting big already!

    ReplyDelete