Sunday, September 18, 2011

I tend to get a little ahead of myself...

Ok so I posted about our trip home to Texas before posting about the girls' first trip to the beach! The NC beaches are probably what I'll miss the most, they are so beautiful! *And that's where I found my Megaladon tooth!* Anyways, the summer before we had the girls' Rush and I took the dogs just about every weekend to the beach to let them run free and enjoy swimming in the ocean. Since the girls were born, lets just say that the dogs really missed their weekend outings. We did try and take the dogs and the girls once but the wind was just too crazy and we couldn't even roll down the windows without letting a sand dune in Rush's truck. Finally since we were only a few weeks from leaving NC we decided that we needed to make sure we set time aside to take the girls, get their feet wet, and get pictures (of course) of it all. Our friends were nice enough to offer to take pictures of the whole process! *These pictures were taken May 22, 2011!*

 Loved their swimsuits that Mimi got them for Easter! Just wish they were able to wear them more.
 The hats were a one size fits all (ha!) so the girls are still working on growing into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment