Tuesday, November 16, 2010

North Carolina Baby Shower!

This past Saturday, my friends threw the girls and me a wonderful Babies Shower! It was very intimate with just close friends in attendance, and we all had so much fun. The girls got some great things, and Rush and I are have a good head start on all the things we are going to need for the girls. They say pictures are worth a thousand words so I'm going to let them do all the talking. ;)

 The goody table!
 Are these not just the cutest?!? Their first bath toys. :)
 CUPCAKES! :D
 The loot. ;)
 You can't tell but there are two of each there. The pink says "Daddy's little angel" and the purple says, "I "heart" going to Grandma's!" Thank you Dallas!
 Lindsay got the girls some socks and our two mattress covers! (Those are going to come in handy!)
 Cathy got the girls some hooded towels and matching washcloths! I must admit I kind of freaked out a tad when I started thinking about bathing two, and the fact that it's starting to sink in that there are two!
 Here's my "OMG, we really are having twins!" face. LOL. Carrie got the girls two swaddles and their pacifier pods (a storage pouch so I never lose them!)
 Michele got the girls an adorable (and ultra soft) blankie that has two little bears on the corner that say "Best Friends" :) along with a Daddy's Angel bib, changing pad, bottle brush and the two cute little tank tops below in the next picture.

 Stefanie made these two adorable outfits! Onsies with an Eagle, Globe, and Anchor on the belly with matching tutus, and bows! They are going to get SO many "oohs and aahhhs" in these bad boys. ;)
 Hannah supplied us with the much needed thermometer and our first batch of diapers! We should probably look into buying up stock in diapers...
 You can't see it, but Kristen got the girls a Johnson & Johnson bath set with some more wash cloths!
 Kristal got us the ever-so-handy drying rack and dishwasher baskets for all of their bottles, pacifiers, and whatever else I find out I'll be washing on a regular basis. :)
 Stefanie's mom surprised me and sent us two beautiful sleeper gowns and (probably Rush's favorite gift) a gift card to Outback for when I send him out to get it to go!
Not pictured was the joint gift my hostesses went in together to get. They got us the exersaucer that grows with them! I think it is going to get tons of use! Thank you Stefanie, Kristal, & Kristen! It's also too bad that we didn't get a picture together.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures! Its fun getting to see all the cute girly gifts that you got! Can't wait to see you in less than a week!

    ReplyDelete