Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Drumroll please.....

Rush and I are having identical twin GIRLS!!!
I know y'all might not believe me but I've got ultrasounds to prove it. This came as a big surprise to everyone in my family. Everyone would have sworn up and down that it had to be boys, but God had other plans and we all know that He doesn't make mistakes.
The dr appt went very well, nothing out of the ordinary and we are proud to say the Dr. used the words "perfect" more than once to describe our girls. Who could ask for more? He said they were right where they need to be and again had beautiful anatomies. I'm starting to wonder if he says that about everyone or if our girls are just that "perfect"? I'm going to go with we have perfect girls. :) It's hard to really believe that we are having girls, we are still getting over the fact that we were having TWO babies! I'm actually starting to let myself do some online-window-shopping to see what's out there for girls and how I'm going to want to dress them. I must admit there are so many more options for little girls than boys. I think we might need to buy stock in Gymboree! Oh and before anyone asks, we DO NOT have names yet! We honestly don't even know where to begin. It's so much more fun to name other peoples kids, naming your own is stressful! At least we still have a few months until we have to make anything legal. I'll take suggestions, but I'm not promising that I'll use them.

Anyways, here are the ultrasounds. The tech wrote on the picture where each leg was and which one is which.

Hope everyone has had a great last day of summer! Tomorrow is officially the start of autumn, and I'm excited about it! I know it may not feel like fall yet, but I am ready to start decorating for Thanksgiving and CHRISTMAS!!! And seeing as we will be spending Christmas here this year, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be going all out. ;) Rush will be trying to hide my debit card! LOL! Just kidding, but really I do love Christmas season, I'll be struggling to keep the Christmas CDs away until after Thanksgiving. Can you imagine how crazy I'm going to be when I have two little elvettes* to help me!
*I made this word up. :)

1 comment: