Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Love LOVE Love my Hubby!


He is so thoughtful. Well first he sent me an email last night asking me to not go to town tomorrow (meaning today) so that he could call me. (It seems like every time he calls I am in Jacksonville or with a friend!) And it worked out great because it was raining ALL day, so I didn't mind staying home. Well anyways we got to talk for close to an HOUR! That is a first. :) And he asked me if I got anything today...hmmm? No, why? Well he managed to send me flowers! It may not seem that hard to get online and purchase them, but if you think about how long they have to stand in line, then they only get 30 minutes (and that's it! If their page doesn't load, that's too bad) and the fact that the internet is worse than dial up! So I know it wasn't an easy task, and it is just so thoughtful. They really brightened my rainy day. :) And I am guessing that is why he also didn't want me to go in to town today, that sneaky guy! All I know is that I am a lucky woman.

1 comment:

  1. The flowers are BEAUTIFUL and so sweet! Way to go Rush!

    ReplyDelete