Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Financial Peace University (FPU)

So this past Sunday was my first of thirteen sessions, and I am super excited about them! I know Robin has been preaching me to do this, and Robin, "I'm sorry I didn't do it earlier." :) Thanks for being the all-knowing big sis. Well needless to say I am looking forward to learning how to handle our money. It really is a great opportunity and if you go to his website you can find classes near you. It is a one-time life-time fee for you and your spouse! So you can go now, take your spouse later, and do refresher courses down the road.

If you will live like no one else, later you can LIVE like no one else!

This past Sunday was about budgeting, and lets just say that I really needed this class. Rush and I attempted to make a budget before he left, but I can't and don't know how to work with it. Now that I have these nifty envelopes, come payday I am starting my new budget! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Dave Ramsey! He's awesome! My husband and I also attended FPU! It's great! I'm hoping to see one of his events this year!

    ReplyDelete