Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Esther: It's Tough Being A Woman

A few weeks ago I started my first ever bible study with a group of women here in Jacksonville. Most of them are also military wives and it is the Chaplain's wife that is running the show. Well if you have never done a bible study, I totally recommend it! Beth Moore is a wonderful God fearing woman who knows how to send a message. She makes the books of the Bible come to life in a way that is easily understood. Now Esther (the book we are studying) is for women, but I believe that her other bible studies are for everyone. And ladies, if you are anything like me and wondering what your purpose in life is, or if you can make a difference, this book and bible study are for you. Wow, is the only way I know how to describe it. It may even bring you to tears. You were made for a reason and God has a plan for you, don't miss your destiny.

"...And who knows, you may have been chosen queen for just such a time as this." Esther 4:14

No comments:

Post a Comment