Sunday, May 15, 2011

The little details

Liesl brought something to my attention, the little details. I hope that I am remembering them and putting them here on the blog because I sure haven't been writing them down! Since I was thinking about that I decided to post some more pictures (more for myself) that are of the little things that I find so irresistably adorable. Like the way Addie holds her hands across her chest and tucks her little legs in and curls in her toes, and the way she knows just how to cuddle herself in my arms. And the way Reagan is SO talkative and coos at me, and the way she always manages to find her fingers (it doesn't matter which finger) to suck on. And hopefully I will soon manage to get video of them smiling at me when I tell them "Good Morning!" :) I honestly don't know how I managed without these two little snuggle bugs, and if given the choice to only have one at a time, I wouldn't. God knows what he is doing, I'll never doubt that.

Addie curling her legs and toes!
 Reagan has found her fingers!

 It's almost like she is praying. So sweet.
 Aren't they just the cutest!?!
 If I could lay them both on me I would. When they are sleeping is when I should be getting things done, but I just can't pry myself away from them. (It doesn't help that I don't WANT to pry myself away...)
 Reagan found her fingers again :)
 Every morning the girls somehow end up in bed with Momma! ;)

If you haven't yet, read my previous post for an overview of their 3rd month of life! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love how Addie curls her toes and does her fingers. Too cute. Ethan used to do that for a while. Precious photos and little details! Its so cute that Addie and Reagan are already starting to show their little personalities!

    ReplyDelete