Sunday, August 23, 2009

I've been such a slacker...

So sorry about the lack of information coming from me! Well, I've been staying pretty busy meeting new wives and hanging out with the ones I'm already friends with. We (about 4 other wives and myself) try to get together once a week and do dinner, but this coming week we probably won't because one of the wive's husband is coming home tonight! So we are giving them the week together and since it is usually at her house we just figure we could wait a week. So other than that it is random meetings and pot luck dinners. Oh and tomorrow (Monday 24th) I start a week long course that I have to take just to be a substitute! So this coming week should also be pretty busy.
I finally heard from Rush yesterday! I hadn't talked to him since last Thursday and he said it would be a week because they were taking the phones to another unit, but after a week I just tried to think that nothing is wrong he just hasn't gotten the phone back yet. And there wasn't anything wrong just my mind going places I don't want it to go. So we didn't get to talk as long as I would've liked, but I'm grateful to be able to talk to him at all. He is still doing alright just tired and ready to come home. He's already told me that he wants to go swimming when he gets home, even though it'll be winter! So I've already got some pools scoped out, or I'll make a weekend trip and we can go somewhere that has a pool. Oh! I never thought to ask him this until yesterday, but Rush has a mustache! I giggled for a bit and told him he has to at least take a picture and then he might keep it until he gets home. We'll see because they might make him shave it before he gets back. :o)
Well that is all I have for now, I'll make sure I am more timely on my updates in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment