Monday, June 22, 2009

I heard from Rush!

It really was a pleasant surprise! Any time I get a 717 area code number calling me I get excited. Well he is doing good, and said he is going to try to call again in the next few days, which just means that my phone is constantly in my hand and fully charged, no exceptions. He said that they are going to be away from the phones and computers randomly over the next few weeks so he might not even be able to check his emails. I also asked about the mail situation and it isn't any better. Apparently they are in a place where it is hard to get to. Even by a helicopter. So if everyone would just hold on to their packages that would be great, no need to send them since he won't be getting them. Or you can send them and they will give them to another Marine who isn't getting anything. Just mark as abandoned. Anyways I am going to be working on those cooling scarves this week with my aunt and hopefully at some point I will be able to get those to him. Makes me mad I didn't think to get these to him before he left. Oh well, what can you do? It's not like I can change the past. Well I hope all is well with everyone, I look forward to being able to keep people updated on Rush and myself. Take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment