Wednesday, October 13, 2010

TWO Cantaloupes!

Did anyone else notice that the babies are EACH about the size of a cantaloupe?! I know that they aren't literally the size of a cantaloupe but still, I wasn't expecting to reach a fruit of this size yet! The website where I copied that countdown timer says that on average (in the 20th week) the babies are about 6.5 inches and 10.6 ounces, and we already know that at our last visit (a week ago) that the babies were already weighing closer to 12 ounces! I know thats not a huge difference in weight, but I'm happy the babies are growing so well! The website also says that the babies tastebuds are working and are already tasting what I'm eating! Sooo, bring on the mexican food and Texas bbq!

We've reached another milestone...MOVEMENT! I can finally say that I'm 99% sure that I am feeling them move around. That 1% won't come into the picture until Rush can feel or see them move too. Other than that I don't have anything new to report on me or the babies, we are still taking it one day at a time and are feeling great! *My only issue is my belly getting in the way! I'm not used to hitting the countertop (and I have to be extra careful when I'm cooking) and everytime I pull out my keyboard at work, it hits my belly and goes back under the desk! Talk about annoying.

On another note, time is flying by! We are already gearing up for our trip to DC (the last weekend in October) and I am super excited! I always LOVE going to DC and this time I get to show Robin around too! In case you don't know, we are going for the annual Marine Corps Marathon, and Rush will be running in the marathon! He'll be running it with a few others that you might know...Leland, Quinn, and Roger Queen. As for me I will be walking the 10K with Robin and Lindsay (a neighbor that's preggo as well) and I think we're going to get some great pictures along the way. Another perk is that we get to see the Wendes who we haven't seen in a while, so that will be a good time as well. And even better, Quinn noticed there is a Cheesecake Factory right next to the hotel we are staying in! I'm looking forward to some celebratory cheesecake. :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear all are well. Love to know a little of what's going on with you. Exciting times!!

    ReplyDelete