Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Updating my blog's look!

Spent quite a bit of time today working on getting my blog revamped, and I couldn't of done it without the help of LIESL! Thank you so very much! Well I got almost all that I wanted to accomplish, accomplished. Tomorrow I am going to try and see about inserting my own dividers to go inbetween my posts! eeek, kinda nervous! Anyways just thought I'd give a shout out to Liesl, since I definitely wouldn't have been able to have this new design without her help.

Be on the look out for some more posts soon, I've got an ultrasound coming up and I'm very excited to post a picture finally! So much is changing for this Baskin family, and we are very excited.

We are also hoping to have our internet up and running fairly soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment